Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales/ Account Manager
- Plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for BBT
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Look out for opportunity in the account and relate to pre-sales for solution offering
- Maintain strong client relations across client organization from users through senior client executives
- To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives.
- Monitor market expectations, requirements, trends, and contribute to collecting market input for Research planning and budgeting purposes.
- Forge new relationships between BBT and new accounts
- Negotiation of contractual terms with clients
- Establish and coordinate planned visits at the customer location and at BBT Office
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Required Experience: 5-7 year(s).
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience.
Key Competency Requirements
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning & Organizational skills
- Good Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Market and IT Business knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th October, 2015.