Office Everything brought to you by United Technical Projects (Nigeria) Limited, gives you a choice of world class paper, stationery, computer and other office equipment related products.
We are seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Collection of cash sales report from branches/stores.
- Attending to mails sent from stores and departments.
- Passing monthly entries for accruals, provisions & prepayments
- Reconcile the general ledger.
- Working with internal and external auditors to carry out internal & statutory audit of the company.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Investigating of customers and suppliers account for errors.
- Posting of stores expenses to respective accounting codes.
- Research, track and restore accounting documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Liaising with marketers on customer’s accounts.
- Reconciliation of POS statement
- Recording of daily sales remittance to stores account.
- Resolving any discrepancies in customers & suppliers accounts.
- Keeping books and recording of all business transaction of the company.
- Management of account payable and receivables.
- Processing and posting of account vouchers/documents.
- Administration of staff expenses and petty cash.
- Assist with administration of payroll, taxes & pension.
Salary is up to N80, 000 depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume using the title and location as subject of mail to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 8th March, 2016.