Ace Human Resources Consulting Limited – Our client is a dynamic woodwork solutions provider to the furniture and building industries via the supply of premium materials, tools and equipment as well as the provision of first class consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Financial Controller
Subordinates Supervised: Accountants and Warehouse Team.
Overall Purpose of Job
- To maintain records of all financial transactions provide relevant accounting information, monitor budgets and ensure the data from various departments is accurate.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Ensure accounting information is posted daily and backed-up.
- Crosscheck and process payments for all vouchers submitted for payment by departments, suppliers and other third parties.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget for units/departments.
- Maintain a cash forecasting system to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet the working requirements of the programs.
- Manage payroll procedure and tax payments and remittance ( vat, paye etc).
- Support with the processing of importation documents and determine stock re-order levels.
- Prepare all relevant weekly and monthly reports with regard to sales, payment, bank, and profitability.
- Supervises and takes part in stocktaking.
- Verify account schedules to confirm agreement with the transactions.
- Manage fixed asset register.
- Prepare the various books of accounts with respect of the various operations i.e. all the departments.
- Ability to manage branch and inter-company account.
- Ensure all financial transactions are carried out in strict compliance with the accounting policies and procedures of the company.
- Liaises with all operational departments in respect to their report.
- Other duties as required.
- Interacts with all the departments in the company.
- Relates with Banks, External Auditors, Suppliers and Contractors.
Special Features of Job Holder:
- The job holder must have a First degree in accounting as well as a chartered or certified accounting qualification.
- Relevant experience in a trading environment will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be willing to travel as required.
- In addition to the above job holder must have good analytical skills, numerate abilities, attention to details, an analytical mind, tact, integrity, financial and management capability, funds management, good interpersonal, and decision making skills and be results oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2016