Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive COMMS
- The EPG Account Executive – Corporate manages a small portfolio of Microsoft’s largest enterprise customers.
- This role is responsible for delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing book of business that includes: revenue, annuity relationships, and the consumption of Microsoft cloud products.;
- This role executes great account planning and team leadership that results in strong relationships with both IT decision makers and line of business decision makers in each account.
- The Account Executive is unique in the EPG sales organization because it is this role that is responsible for leading and orchestrating all of the other roles involved in selling to and supporting the customer – as one unified team. Superior execution of team selling ensures that Microsoft is a strategic business partner to the customer and demonstrates that Microsoft has the technical and sales capabilities and capacity to lead our customers in transforming to digital businesses by delivering unprecedented experiences and results.
- Create business value for your customer by being a strategic business partner.
- You do this by having insight into your customer’s market, industry and business model; by discovering your customer’s business priorities and challenges; by having a clear knowledge of sponsors, decision-makers, influencers and blockers; and by creating an account plan for a long-term relationship based on providing value to key stakeholders.
- Leverage Customer Planning to help our customers realize the value of their investments through implementation (deployment), and usage (consumption) of the cloud services they have invested in.
- Lead and coordinate the Account Team’s engagement with the customer, ensuring our customers fully benefit from Microsoft and our Partners’ full offerings – ensuring that each Account Team member is aware of relevant engagements through all aspects of the sales, deployment and usage cycles.
- Attain revenue quota and deliver assigned (CBI) priorities.
- Identify key Business Decision Makers across Marketing, Finance, Sales & HR and develop strong relationships with them using both Enterprise Marketing resources as well as by teaming with partners or Services.
- Provide value-focused solution selling by clearly establishing the business value that Microsoft technology and services add to the customer’s broader business objectives.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Applicants should have a strong sales and business background centered on Microsoft technologies with 5-10+ years of industry-related experience, as well as a deep understanding of key competitive technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to senior business and technical decision makers mapped to the customer’s core business priorities.
- experience in working with teams (virtual and local) is required.
- B.S. in Business Administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required;
- MBA is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online