Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Account Executive Job Vacancy At Microsoft Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Job ID: 931018
- Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales (MMDS) helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies.
- We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement.
- Have you got what it takes to take us ahead in an industry that’s moving at break-neck speed? Sounds fun? Sounds challenging? If so, join us!
- Our SSA AREA is looking for a highly motivated, successful executive to run their B2B sales business for WECA (West, East and Central Africa) as Business Sales Executive, WECA, Sub Saharan Africa, Microsoft Mobile Devices Sales.
The Role purpose
- The Business Sales Executive will lead the sales strategy for the Lumia B2B business in WECA addressing existing and new Business customers in Public Sector, SMB, SOHO, BYOD in alignment with SMSG teams driving joint pipeline management and growth initiatives.
The Key Accountabilities:
- Accountable for delivering Lumia sell in, revenues and scorecard KPIs via dedicated matrix sales team as well as building the B2B devices and mobility channel and ways of working with functional organizations across MMDS and SMSG. Leading the business sales allocated virtual team.
- Accountable for sales growth and sales strategy development together with EPG and SMS&P and the appropriate channel partners like operators, distributors and IT resellers. Accountable for developing and scaling sales motions across various sales engines like Microsoft own and partner direct B2B sales forces, telesales teams and call centers, online / omni-channel and retail productivity zones in priority markets in the region
- Develop Go-To-Market strategies and capabilities in emerging markets across WECA, focusing on multi-national enterprises and mobile operators
- Leverage and develop Microsoft touch points in physical and online retail to cater for BYOD
- Drive Microsoft collaboration in order to maximize the utilization of Microsoft opportunities, develop the ways of working within SMSG and optimize the Governance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- We seek an inspirational, situational leader with strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and exceptional commercial awareness to engage and motivate the organization towards aggressive growth and success.
- We are seeking a first class individual who has exposure to managing and developing major accounts.
- You will need to be a strong leader, able to motivate and develop large sales/account management teams.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable developing a culture that engenders success through results.
- We are looking for an individual with a passion for execution and an eye for long term strategic initiatives
- Demonstrate experience in defining and implementing a channel/distribution strategy resulting in business target achievement. Prior experience in managing customers migrate from On-Premise to Cloud based solutions would be an advantage (e.g. O365, Azure, MDM)
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced leader to make a significant impact in an exciting and dynamic growth market.
- Demonstrated experience in business to consumer Sales with understanding of technology and its role in consumer utility and experience is a must.
- True multi-channel expertise, including the distribution and retail of fast moving consumer electronics is critical.
- You must be able to demonstrate and promote strategic thinking, and assume a broad perspective when it comes to decision making.
- Proven successful track record in delivering results in a complex, diverse and dynamic business and cultural environment.
- Demonstrated abilities in closing complex sales.
- Strong business case analysis, presentation and sell-in/sell-through/sell-out model, including Go-To-Market, communication, pricing schemes and other dynamics.
- At least 12+ years’ experience in the consumer (electronics) industry with understanding of consumer insight in the mobile space on large scale.
- Experience successfully selling and marketing technical products and services to and through service providers, preferably focused on engaging with cloud and hosting providers.
- Technical and business understanding of Microsoft solutions and business models and understanding of business sales processes.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, as well as proven success in and ability to work closely with Business segments, Sales and Marketing teams globally and regionally to ensure alignment and objective achievement.
- Proven strong strategic leadership skills with ability to build and maintain high performing teams to drive the company’s sales efforts profitably. Ability to operate and manage multisite teams remotely.
- The ideal candidate academic background is a minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or related curriculum equivalent.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience in indirect sales and partner channel management is essential.
- Experience with developing and executing across all aspects of a partner-led business, including product development and launch as well as building channel programs, plus an ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Experience closing complex sales and driving contract signature process with minimal management involvement highly desirable.
- Demonstrates understanding of the phone ecosystem
- Deep and broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS and PaaS) and hosting segments also highly desirable.
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills. Business development experience, including exposures to GSIs and ISVs (deal making).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online