SAP – As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Executive
Requisition ID: 137585
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Purpose and Objectives
- The Account Executive Expert leads the sales efforts across all lines of business for large, multi-national, strategic customers – orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear, multi-year Account strategy.
- The Account Executive Expert will manage the customer relationship as a long-term P&L business, rather than an opportunity, delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues.
Expectaions and Tasks
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners, and Channels.
- Integrates all customer- facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Drives adoption of premium support services.
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through an adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practices.
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization.
- Consults On-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions.
- Provides high touch account management throughout the software lifecycle.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer.
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities.
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance, and top-to-top partnerships.
- Expands SAP footprint.
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs.
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 10+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- Several years as (Associate) Partner at System Integrator (e.g. AC)
- Several years of Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering
- Several years of large Account Management
- Exceptional communication skills.
- 5+ years of deep industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply