Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice.
We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Account Clerk Job Opening at SENCE
Job Position: Account Clerk
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role include but not limited to the following:
- Receives cash or checks or completes credit card charge transactions.
- Counts money to verify amounts and issues receipts for funds received.
- Issues change and cash checks.
- Compiles collection, disbursement, and bank reconciliation reports.
- Operates office machines such as photocopying machine, printers
- Prepares payroll and paychecks.
- Issues itemized statement to customer.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Compares totals on cash register with amount of currency in register to verify balances.
- Prepares bank deposit slips.
- Withdraws cash from bank accounts and keeps custody of cash fund.
- Disburses cash and writes vouchers and checks in payment of company expenditures.
- Posts data and balances accounts.
- Organizational skill
- Must be dependable
- OND/ ND in accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to use excel effectively
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- PC Proficiency
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.