Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest education provider serving families living under the international poverty line – democratizing the right to succeed.
Bridge operates 412 nursery and primary schools across emerging markets. Our technology-enabled Learning Lab integrates our print and software publishing with pupil performance data from the classroom for every child, enabling us to constantly iterate on pedagogical and classroom management improvements to deliver radically improved learning outcomes for the most disadvantaged children.
Job Title: Manager, Academy Management Tools – Global
Academy Management at Bridge
Academy Managers are the lifeblood of Bridge. They are the ones on the ground living our mission with the very pupils we are here to serve. They are not only Academy Managers, but also role models – the adults pupils admire and the leaders parents trust. The Global Manager of Academy Management tools is responsible for designing the scalable and easy-to-implement tools, systems, and processes to help Academy Managers as well as their supervisors – Area Managers and Regional Managers – be most effective at their job, ensuring that academies deliver on the high-quality education we promise, continuously grow their pupil reach, and maximise revenue
What You Will Do
- Develop better systems and tools for Academy Managers to plan their days and prioritise the work needs to be done; make system dynamic enough to be able to be mass customised per each academy’s individual needs
- Develop better systems for planning parent outreach for new parents as well as meetings and meeting history with existing parents; pupil growth, retention, and revenue are central to the Academy Manager’s success
- Develop better systems for tracking prospective pupils, existing pupils, and updating information – including safety and medical information in addition to academic, payment, and meeting history
- Develop processes for personnel management including supervising, mentoring, and inspiring teachers as well as academy cook and caretaker/general labourer; everyone’s role is important to the complete academy experience
- Develop better systems for tracking supplies, vendors, and overall inventory management, including working with the Global Director of Retail Products in regards to uniforms, class supplies, and other non-academic products
- Create short, easy-to-use documentation and manuals for all tools and processes
- Work with Global Manager of Training and Culture to ensure all tools and processes are understood and taught correctly
- Spend time in Bridge communities developing a knowledge of the market, competitors, and trends as well as driving customer insights and critical business issues opportunities; partner with other teams throughout Bridge as needed
What You Should Have
- 5+ years relevant experience, including proven experience developing systems, tools, manuals, and/or accountability metrics
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; experience in human-centred design preferred
- Supreme organisational and communications skills
- Experience working in developing countries and/or with low income customers highly encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, graduate degrees preferred
- We particularly value experience in extreme growth situations.
- Passionate about Bridge’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed
How We Work
Above all else, we’re looking for ambition, organization, drive, intellect, problem solving, and respect for others. You will report to the Global Director of Academy Operations.
Nigeria or India preferred. Kenya, Uganda, or DC possible, too. 25%+ travel will be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply