The International School of Prophecy and Biblical Studies (often called ISPBS) is an interdenominational institution owned by Throneroom Trust Ministry, Kafanchan. It is located in the city of Kafanchan, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
The Institution is committed to sound theological knowledge and spirituality. It is an upcoming theological Institution which trains people into the ministry and contributes to sustainable development in the nations in this end time. It has had graduates from Cameroon, Niger Republic, Zambia, Scotland and within Nigeria.
The International School of Prophecy and Biblical Studies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Staff
- Applicant must be born again.
- He or she can be from any denominational affiliation.
- He or she must have a minimum of three years’ working experience in a university or any theological seminary.
- Anyone with Pentecostal affiliation has higher advantage.
- Applicant should have a PhD or MA from a recognizable University or accredited theological seminary.
Areas of Specialization
- Biblical Studies (Old Testament).
- Biblical Studies (New Testament).
- Theological Studies.
- Christian Religious Studies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to:
Director, ISPBS (Throneroom Trust Ministry),
P. O. Box 266, Kafanchan,
Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Send your application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th March, 2016.