Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Analyst, Strategy & Business Development
- Support the implementation of Etisalat’s strategic frameworks and ensure alignment with the organisation’s goal
- Assist with the creation of business cases (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative as directed by the Head, Strategy & Business Development (Commercial).
- Assist in data gathering to support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities
- Use various analytical techniques to determine market trends to guide business decision making
- Monitor and report on pre-agreed metrics, highlight areas and trends that need to be closely monitored for further action
- Assist with the documentation, assessment and monitoring of industry/competitor activities, new developments and identify impact on company s operations.
- Conduct research on market trends and new business opportunities and provide feedback to line manager on findings.
- Liaise with the business intelligence team for data on business performance and analyse information received.
- Collate data from deployed surveys, review and analyse to determine aid management decision making
- Provide administrative and logistics support to the strategy and business development team
- Take minutes of meetings and follow up on the action points to ensure prompt implementation.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as directed by the Head, Strategy & Business Development (Commercial)
- First degree in a relevant discipline
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- One to Two years post NYSC work experience
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good problem solving disposition