GVA Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: VP, Business Development
- The VP Business development will be responsible for sales and business development for technology solutions, developing the value proposition for the customer, presentation to all stakeholders and negotiating final agreements.
- Able to confidently manage “BIG TICKET” Long Sales Cycle sales processes i.e. Understand how to negotiate the customer’s buy-in process and is sensitive to all the political and competitive factors impacting the client’s decision process and Recognize how to strengthen and boost the company’s share of client wallet on an annualized basis
- Understand and report the sales and profitability metrics; Grow sales profitability through developing and utilizing sales tools and strategies as well as maintaining and understanding effective performance measurements and Create and communicate monthly/quarterly performance metrics
- Recognize number of pilots that have to be successfully converted to meet ARR annually
- Help drive product adoption on client side by understanding what it would take to drive client adoption of the company’s products to translate CAPEX investments in Pilots to cash and navigating any limiting factors that might be affecting client’s teams or stakeholders in utilizing the company’s technologies
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role
- An MBA or similar degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in a conglomerate or group setting, private equity or venture capital and in 1 or more of FinTech, financial services, technology industries is an advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Team Leader with entrepreneurial skills and business acumen
- Self-disciplined, hands-on, team motivator
- Strong networking skills and marketing / sales orientation
- High energy levels and ability to meet sales targets
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- Sound understanding of business principles and appreciation of customer needs
- Adaptable and results oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Tech-savvy, Excellent communicator and Negotiator
Application Deadline 9th November, 2015.