The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region. Considered one of the pillars of the African Economic Community, the organization was founded in order to achieve collective self-sufficiency for its member states by creating a single large trading bloc through an economic and trading union.
It also serves as a peacekeeping force in the region. The organization operates officially in three co-equal languages French, English, and Portuguese.
We are currently recruiting for the vacant positions below in Abuja, Nigeria:
- Principal Programme Officer, Conventional Energies
- Principal Controller
- English Interpreter (Court of Justice)
- French Interpreter (Court of Justice)
- Administrative Officer (Court of Justice)
- Information Technologies Officer (Court of Justice)
- Financial Sector Officer (GIABA)
Application Deadline: 04 December 2015