NoemDek Limited – “We’re passionate about teaming up with entrepreneurs to help them build sustainable breakout businesses. We are organized by industry group and match our entrepreneurs with the right technical expertise and funding.”
NoemDek Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Director
- We are interested in hiring top performers to join a fast-growing marketing agency (one of our portfolio companies).
- The firm is experiencing a surge in activity because our clients are reaping the benefits of the marketing and sales solutions we provide.
- We are interested in hiring a digital marketing strategist to support our existing clients.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the successful management and execution of the digital strategy for client brands.
- We are interested in an individual who is an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Writes and transmits conference reports to clients and agency teams
- Reviews statements and estimates of work prior to client review
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.