Crestsol Limited is an integrated technical service organization duly registered in Nigeria for the provision of value-added products & solutions to the general public (including public and private organizations).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development and Communications Executive
- The individual must be a go-getter that can achieve targeted levels of sales for the organization and its’ Key Accounts (Channel Partners).
- The individual will be responsible for Business Development, Merchants Acquisitions, Product and Offer Management, Customer Management, Sales and Marketing functions; marketing roles includes all forms of Marketing Communications, Public Communications & Relations, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
The individual must possess the following:
- Maintain high standard of personal presentation
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Identify and develop prospective clients, customers, etc.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from/for Key Accounts (Channel Partners) and increase share of each market sector
- Must Continuously Research and Populate the Database on customers behavioural patterns including general local social trends
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communications
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit all stakeholders
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products & solutions
- Advise management on client’s feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company’s performance
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by the Sales Director
- Be able to match appropriate products to clients’ requirements.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products & solution portfolio
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products & solution portfolio
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities outlining effective use of business days, followed by end-of-week performance report
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on activities and achievements
- Maintain regular contacts with Key Clients and ensure accurate records of all these contacts
- Handle correspondence related to all sales activities
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team (& other support teams) to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Ensure safe work procedures in line with Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures.
- Represent Crestsol Limited in a professional manner at all times
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- B.Sc from a reputable university preferably on a numeric subject
- Flair & Passion for sales activities
- Serving NYSC Corp members are encouraged to apply
- Not more than 24 years old
- Less than 1 year experience
To perform this job role successfully, the successful individuals will be provided with the essential working resources including monthly stipend; however, salaries will be based on sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the applied position as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2015.