The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and analyse an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment
- Set goals for market share and growth
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- Make decisions regarding products, such as choosing labels or packaging
- Work on developing new products
- Determine an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- Make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing
- Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
- Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
- Preparing, planning and project managing
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Contributing to annual sales and marketing plan
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities
- Plan, develop and deliver campaign as agreed within timescales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in Ms word format to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.