Easy Taxi is the largest taxi booking app in the world. The application connects taxi drivers and passengers, allowing them to experience a fast, convenient and safe ride, with just a tap of the finger. Easy Taxi is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Firefox OS devices, as well as for B2B clients through Easy Taxi Pro and Easy Taxi Corporate solutions.
Founded in August 2011 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Easy Taxi became a pioneer in online taxi services in Latin America and beyond. Currently available in 32 countries and 160+ cities (and counting), the app has globally redefined taxi booking.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Intern), B2B Sales & Marketing
Report to: The B2B Marketing Manager
- We’re recruiting two (2) interns to support the B2B Marketing team responsible for executing sales and partnership strategies to develop our market in Lagos.
- The intern will work with senior members of the department to source for new business opportunities by identifying prospects, pitching relevant products, maintaining relationships with clients, and gathering feedback to continually improve the user/client experience.
- This position is ideal for people who enjoy variety in their day – from working outdoors, meeting lots of people, preparing reports, and meeting targets that demonstrate their drive and ambition.
- We are looking for a dynamic young professional with amazing interpersonal skills, who is also enthusiastic about executing plans and meeting goals.
- This role has been designed to prepare young entrepreneurial minded professionals for a career in marketing and sales.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements in order to develop relevant pitch presentations and marketing collateral to drive sales
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Tracking contract negotiations and agreements
- Reviewing and improving individual performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Developing expertise of our market by deepening customers’ businesses and requirements via each engagement (even in case of no sale)
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership potential
- Comfortable presenting ideas to small audiences
- Receptive of feedback and quick to adapt
- Excellent team player – with a great sense of humor!
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well