The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director – Oil & Gas (Upstream/Downstream)
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the performance of the company, which would generally be dictated by the board’s overall strategy.
- The position will report to the Board of Directors through the Chairman.
- Implement Operational and Sales Strategies as per the company’s Strategic Business Plans
- Monitor and control the company’s performance and finances in accordance with the budgets approved by the Board of Directors
- Support and advise the company on its Strategic Alliances and Partnership
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the Board
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling Stock Levels
- Building and Maintaining an effective Management Team to achieve Strategic business goals
- Assuming full accountability to the Board for all company operations.
- Establishing Continuing contacts with new prospects
Qualifications and Experience
- The position on offer requires a mature, highly qualified and enthusiastic professional with distinctive and entrenched working knowledge and interest in the Upstream or Downstream segment and its dynamics
- Minimum of second class honor’s degree in either the Social Sciences, Pure and Applied Sciences or any other related field of study, from a reputable/ recognized university
- An M.Sc., MBA or other relevant Post-Graduate qualification, will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years extensive experience in a well-structured Upstream or Downstream Petroleum Marketing company, 10 years of which must have been in a Senior Management capacity
- Knowledge of all spheres of Refined Petroleum Sales, Marketing and Management
- An all-round experience in Marketing, Supply & Distribution, Operations Management, Corporate & Strategic Planning, Marketing Economics, Contracting & Procurement and Corporate Affairs
- In-depth knowledge of Product Trading & Petroleum Pricing Mechanism and Financial Planning
- Strong Commercial Orientation
- Should have respectable contacts in the relevant Government Ministries/Departments and Regulatory Bodies.
- A wide knowledge of the Industry
Job Title: Managing Director – Real Estate
- Benchmark and advise on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to business growth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the board of directors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication.
- Minimum of Twenty (20) years’ experience in property development/real estate/facility management environment with at least 10 years at Management/Leadership level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and contractors from different backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully manage diverse team of technical, facility officers, vendors and contractors.
Job Title: Sales Director – FMCG
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Managing, directing and motivating the company’s sales and marketing teams to achieve set targets.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (but equivalent qualification and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years’ significant hands-on marketing, sales and/or commercial experience, particularly with experience in marketing and sales through various Channels, and preferably from the FMCG industry, ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in FMCG marketing (through Channels), sales or technical planning/operations
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Job Title: Reservoir Engineering Manager
- The Reservoir Engineering Manager must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles of reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, field optimization, development planning, economic evaluation, production forecasting and reserves evaluation.
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the organization.
- Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 7 years in a reputable E&P company.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Reservoir Engineering Management.
- Manage all reservoir engineering functions within the company
- Provide leadership within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure adequate reservoir management of the company’s assets.
- Manage field development planning and well / project economic evaluation
- Lead activities to optimize producing assets from a reservoir perspective leading to improved recovery, increased production and reserves addition. Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Review surveillance, analysis, dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Support/Update company-wide standard reservoir management practices
- Support reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
- Review and Approve year-end Assets’ reserves figures for regulatory authority’s endorsement
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies
Job Title: General Manager, Operations (Oil&Gas)
- The General Manager, Operations must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P company.
- He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production and drilling engineering and operations, reservoir performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- The candidate must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have worked in a managerial position for at least 10 years in a reputable E&P company.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core Engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of operations management.
- In depth knowledge of Production, Facilities and Well engineering.
- Must be capable of applying operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience in field development plans, execution and management
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with other functional groups to achieve company developmental goals
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must be capable of representing the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply