Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion – which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Our client is an international oil servicing company with a huge global presence presently working on a number of projects in Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
Nigerian Nationals OnlyRole Responsibilities
- Bid planning
- Supporting meeting (Every bid must have a meeting)
- Produce & maintain a bid brief
- Act as a single point of contact for clients
- Drive approval process
- Edit contribution to bid
- Manage bid production
- Manage risk processes in accordance to company standards
- Monitor / report bid production cost
- Produce post bid reviews and hand over documentation
- Communication of bid status to relevant company authorities
- Assuring Confidentiality of our bids and its processes
- DPR License follow-up
- Bidders Conference
- Logistics on Bid submission
- Minimum of a first degree in any engineering field.
- Must 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in oil and Gas Company.
- Must be proficient in the use of Autocad, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Must be extremely proficient at taking notes, memos and messages.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills.
- Must display a pleasing and cordial personality.
- Must understand and be able to maintain utmost standards of confidentiality
Method of Application
Kindly send a copy of your CV to
Business Development Officer >> [email protected]