Brand Edge is an integrated marketing communications agency that provides advertising, marketing and brand support to corporate clients in various sectors. We assist brands achieve their desired positioning, by ensuring that consumers have positive personal experiences that sustain brand awareness, keep excitement alive and encourage repeat purchase. We pride ourselves on our ethical, timely and cost-effective delivery of innovative solutions, based on market knowledge and insight. Our vision is to be a leading provider of brand-building, consumer engagement solutions and just-in time supply of goods that drive competitive advantage and profitable business growth.
We are currently seeking 5 energetic, goal-oriented, responsible Youth Corps (NYSC) members to join our team.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and qualified corp members to fill the HR Internship Position Open to NYSC Corpers at Brand Edge.
Job Position: HR Intern (NYSC)
We are seeking a highly-organized, efficient ‘people person’ to support the activities of the Human Resources Department. The successful candidate will assist with employment related activities such as job postings, phone screens, reference checks, certificate verification, interview scheduling, background checks and candidate and manager status reports. He/she will prepare and update staff packets (offer letter,employment contract, code of conduct, IT rules, etc) and work with the current team to develop training resources for new employee orientation. The job holder will have good computer skills and be able to manage staff database, employee files and verify new employment. The ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities for staff development and will be quick-to-learn and have a positive attitude a can-do approach to work.
- A good first degree in any discipline (Human resources, organizational development, administration and business-related graduates keenly considered
- Currently serving or about to begin NYSC
- Ability to handle highly sensitive matters with objectivity and discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Keen attention to detail
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of our team culture and ability to work well with all members of the team
- Coach-able, ready to learn on-the-job and have a positive attitude to work and colleagues
- Driven, focused and results-oriented
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified NYSC Serving Corpers should Please send CV’s and application letters to [email protected] with the position as the subject line. Feel free to include a brief letter telling us about yourself, your experience and what you will bring to the team.
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis from mid-June to end of June.
Note: Early applications are advised.