The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Communications and Branding Officer
- To help implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication of relevant corporate information to staff and stakeholders.
- To develop internal communication strategies and plans for specific activity to staff and stakeholders to meet specified communications objectives.
- To help build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organisation and its staff, and where communication is seen as the business of every staff member.
- To advocate the critical business importance of internal communication and support the consistent use of the brand.
- To continually evaluate the success of internal communications, working with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Draft key messages for target audiences.
- To research, plan and implement a range of high profile events and conferences, including the staff conference, AGM and others.
- Undertake risk assessments for conference and events to ensure risks are appropriately managed.
- Working and negotiating with external suppliers and venues to provide the best value for money.
- To provide a communications plan for each event detailing target audience and plans for reaching them.
- Collaboration with Content Marketer in editing staff magazine, CSR write-ups, Annual Review, staff e-newsletter.
- To implement, develop and project manage a range of internal communication activities and initiatives including manager briefings.
- To complete agreed programmes of work, meet challenging targets, deadlines and standards of performance as agreed with line manager
- Write, proof, and distribute internal communications and emails.
- Manage calendar of communications, events and logistics.
- Manage the employee communication portal on the intranet, ensuring the tool provides maximum value to employees through its functionality and content.