NetPost – We are fast growing communications technology and e-commerce solution organization born out of private – public sector partnership aimed to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. In our bid to strengthen our operation and achieve our mandate, NETPOST is seeking highly motivated and dynamic service oriented professionals to fill the following vacant positions;
Chief Technology Officer
Role Summary: The job Holder will lead in reviewing the company’s business mandate and develop a robust IT business strategy and ensure its implementation. He will Provide current knowledge and future vision of technology/Industry as it relates to the organization’s line of business.
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business, develop and executes the organization’s technology strategy, roadmap and business architecture
- Lead in the designing and implementation of all e-Business products and services in line with organizations mandate and strategic objectives.
- Prepare budget, financial analysis, estimation and evaluation far all IT initiatives
- Creating solution blueprints for projects and work with architecture group
- Carry out market intelligence activities to appraise products comparison with competition in line with industry trends
- Develop and lead execution of technical risk management for solutions to be implemented
- Maintaining the relationship between third party providers in provision of technology solutions
- Develop periodical reports to keep management and board informed and focused on the company’s IT business strategy.
- Develop feasibility reports, business case, projects plan/projections and Infrastructure designs
- First degree in computer Science or other related field.
- Post graduate degree and Professional membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years’ hands on experience In IT consulting, Enterprise solution, IT project management,
- Project Management Certification
- CCNA, Microsoft Certified System Engineer and CompTIA
- Knowledge of advanced concepts and basic operating principles of data communications and information systems hardware and software.
- Comfortable with managing various operating system including Windows, Linux, and OSX
- High level of organization and project management competence
Head Strategy and Business Development
Role Summary: The job Holder will Responsible for the development and implementation of sales & marketing strategy for the company to ensure maximum growth of the business. He/she will be saddle with the responsibility of developing and implementing business development policies and as well coordinate and lead team to achieve the desire goal.
- Coordinate the development of new and innovative products/ services that are focused on providing maximum satisfaction to the clients
- Oversee the management of products/services delivery and ensure that they conform with the projected client need.
- Lead the market intelligence of the prevailing business environment to determine company’s areas of strength and weakness and identify emerging opportunities/threats
- Supervise the various activities involved in gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to relevant information that will facilitate the development of products and services
- Responsible for ensuring effective Customer relationship management
- Develop business cases and opportunity analyses for new markets and solutions
- Participate in ongoing identification of new revenue streams for the business and oversee the product development process for such opportunities
- Assist in the selection of appropriate investment strategies
- Keep abreast of regulations, government policies and other developments that may affect the operations, business goals and objectives of the company
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business Admin, Marketing or any business related field
- Post graduate degree and Professional membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT consulting Marketing, business development, and relationship management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the principles of product development, brand management, client management, relationship management and market intelligence
- Working knowledge of the leading IT services available in the global market
- Deep knowledge of the marketing terrain in Nigeria
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
Head, Account and Finance
Role Summary: The Job Holder will provide qualitative support services to the organization’s operations through effective implementation of financial policies and procedures governing financial management & control. The Job Holder will also be responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, accounts payable and managing all financial office operations of the business.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, accounts payable and managing all financial office operations of the business.
- Provide a strategic financial direction, plan and budget in order to guide financial decisions.
- To provide qualitative support services to the organization’s operations through effective implementation of financial policies and procedures governing financial management & control.
- Ensure all Financial reports are accurate and meet global and locally specified standards
- Establish and maintain financial policies that ensure prudent and professional accounting management of finances, interest rate and currency risks;
- Ensure that the general ledger is reconcile and maintained as at when due
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and quarterly reports, as well as report on variances to the management.
- Effectively implement stated policies and procedures with respect to management of financial processes and procedure.
- Establish and maintain cash controls, supplier accounts and financial files/records of the organization
- B.Sc. in Finance or Accounting or related field, a Post Graduate degree.
- A professional membership in any of the following associations:
– CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
– ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants Nigeria)
– ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant)
- Minimum of five 8 years working experience in financial management
- Demonstrated knowledge of figures interpretation and financial statement interpretation
- Income and expenditure planning and monitoring
- Experience In financial management and cost management,
- Budges forecasting and financial analysis
- Knowledge of any accounting software is an added advantage
HR Business Partner
Role Summary: As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. He/she will also serve as an advisor to management on Human Resource related issues. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Oversee overall Talent acquisition, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Total Rewards, Facilities & HSE Processes.
- Ensure transparency, cost efficiency and effectiveness in the organizations procurement cycle from sourcing to delivery of goods and services;
- Manage the overall shared services strategy from a business operations and end user perspective to include logistics support; general office management and vendor management;
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- First degree in Human Resources or any other degree course
- Post graduate degree in HRM or any management related field
- Relevant certifications such as CIPD, SHRM, is an added advantage
- Minimum of five 5 years working experience in HR management
- Knowledge of labor laws;
- HR Generalist Knowledge;
- Budget Management;
- Employee Relations;
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified applicants should send resumes with Job Title as subject to: [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Application Deadline 14th, September, 2015