Saint Lauret limited (STL) is a luxury fashion company created in 2014 to cater to that niche of Nigerians that thirst for high-end luxury fashion ideas.
Till now, STL have focused solely on production of limited edition and premium jewelries, with plans to enter apparels and clothing accessories niches soon.
With well over 30 lines of premium jewelry designs with some of the best packaging to ever hit the Nigerian fashion industry, we’re preparing to launch our Online Store and our very first physical stores in Lagos (and Port Harcourt).
So, right now, we want to employ those who have what it takes to make history with us in the fashion industry.
Saint Lauret limited offer excellent salary and benefits packages including a company bonuses and a strong career path.
Operations Office Address: Top floor, Kwyllancy Plaza, 3 Amasiri street, Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
Job Title: General Managers.
The general managers will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s operations, and ensure that operations run smoothly and according to the company policies. As a General Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the business and its strategies, with focus on financial and operation goals.
Key roles as a General Manager in the company include:
- – Play a critical role in ensuring the business performs to expectations and within budget.
- – Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- – Provide effective leadership and oversight of business operations to ensure smooth operation of all departments in compliance with the company direction and legal requirements.
- – Drive team adherence to development and production timelines.
- – Be responsible for launch of new products in timely and effective manner.
- – Strengthen the teams, hire and train management staff to execute the business plan and maintain the company’s standards.
- – Work Marketing Executives and Creative Directors to develop effective marketing strategies to establish and grow brand awareness and consequently boost sales.
- – Monitoring and analyzing fashion trends, customers’ feedback, outlets performance, and competitors’ activities.
- – Minimum of a Bachelor degree.
- – 4 year minimum experience working in a senior management capacity a previous company, preferably in Fashion and Entertainment, or related.
- – Demonstrated leadership capability.
- – Strong analytical and project management skills.
- – Demonstrate ability to build contacts and connections
- – Confident and dynamic personality.
- – ICT proficient.
How To Apply:
Interested and Qualified candidates should simply go to http://www.saintlauret.com/hiring and apply online.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for interview.
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2015.