RusselSmith Group is a company created to to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Reference Code: RS-SMD-003
Job Type: Full-Time
Functional Area: Technology
Summary of Functions
- Create and implement RusselSmith’s digital marketing strategy under the direction of Business Solutions Management and in line with the RusselSmith Brand Manual
- Perform research on online marketing, social media and emerging technologies with the aim of improving and strengthening the Company’s digital marketing efforts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize analytics software and other tools to correctly gauge the impact of digital marketing efforts and to provide historical data
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, website and social media content, and to optimize user experience as needed
- Developing and managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns and techniques
- Creation and execute SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
Branding & Multimedia Management:
- Design graphics and document templates for internal and external use as required
- Managing online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Preparation of audio-visual content for internal and external use
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding of materials for digital marketing
- Organization and management of multimedia content and display equipment
- Designing templates for proposals, company brochures, employee identity card, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Assist with formatting of documents such as reports and provide guidance to users within the Organization
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, search engine optimization (SEO) to support, monitor and promote RusselSmith’s internal and external websites
- Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for RusselSmith’s web properties
- Managing and redesigning of the company website.
- Develop and implement a front line online presence by strategically positioning the company’s website content
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Maintain direct correspondence with intranet users using email, bulletin boards and chat.
- Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
- Monitor and report on website traffic statistics on a weekly basis
- Manages the website by posting and reviewing contents. Also ensures content is accurate and timely
- Ensures that the website retains all brand attributes and reach the interest of identified key audiences.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
Social Media Management:
- Continuously review and manage content on RusselSmith’s website(s), social media accounts and other online assets and ensure that they are constantly updated with fresh and dynamic content by seeking out new copy, imagery, audio and video materials
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
- To provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support to all departments.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create online presence via professional social media (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter etc.)
- Execute Search Engine Optimization on RusselSmith’s web assets on a continuous basis in order to improve RusselSmith’s search rankings in Nigeria and other regions
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
- Working experience and knowledge of graphic design/branding
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools- Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Good relational skills
- Advanced and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter, proactive and innovative
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team spirit and project management skills
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- A good first degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
- A minimum of 2-5years years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply