We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices In several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced Individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the following positions for our Lagos Office:
Human Capital & Organizational Development Consultants
Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses and clients. Help companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Help clients strategically to integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- 10 – 15 years experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent People and Client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Recruitment Specialists
Method of Application
Qualified and interested persons should forward their CVs along with a cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to [email protected] or [email protected] The subject of the email should be this job position being applied for. All applications must be received on or before 20th September 2015. Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.