AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Governments of Nigeria and other partner institution, to provide technical assistance to these key stakeholders to deliver quality and comprehensive HIV/Aids treatment, care and support, HIV counselling and testing, prevention, Nutrition and Psychosocial services to people living with HIV/Aids.
To meed the above needs, the Program wishes to recruit a dynamic, skilled, committed, self driven and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: ART Clinician – Daudu Clinic
Req No: 2015-3696
Category: Healthcare Clinic
Type: Regular Full-Time
- The ART clinician oversees the ART, PMTCT and prevention services of the AHF program at the facility level.
- This position is crucial to the achievement of AHF Nigeria’s programmatic targets and objectives.
- In close coordination with the facility medical staff, ensure the provision of quality, evidence based ART, PMTCT, prevention and TB services.
- Coordinate monthly patient care team meetings.
- Ensure efficient management of AHF’s finances and provide complete, timely and accurate reports.
- Implement a continuous quality assurance and improvement program at the site level.
- Ensures that all disseminated protocols are strictly adhered to by site staff.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within AHF’s treatment and prevention programs.
- Ensure quality of HIV treatment and TB services at the site.
- University graduate in Medicine.
- At least two to three years post NYSC experience in HIV treatment programs.
- Experience in program management.
- Experience with operational research and evidence based healthcare is an added advantage.
- Must be highly organized and capable of effective multi-tasking.