360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Taking ownership of the full P&L, budgetary costs, margins and cash flow for your project.
- Further developing and training your site teams whilst offering support as a lead Project Director.
- Continue to support and lead further bids and tenders for future projects.
- Manage and oversee contracts from commencement to completion, and attend pre start interviews.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships, whilst overseeing all phases of the construction process.
- Overall responsibility for the sites health & safety, carry out weekly audits and attend fortnightly independent audit.
- Formulate and compile close out schedules to ensure completion and quality.
- Check, audit and maintain quality assurance.
- Attend monthly internal valuation meetings.
- To develop and implement the Pre-Development Plan.
- To maintain ongoing communication with the Client and to identify future opportunities as they arise.
- Attend pre start meetings with subcontractors. Instigate and chair subcontractor progress meetings. Attendance of project meetings. Compilation of monthly site progress report.
- Build excellent working relationships with all sectors of the project team; manage the structural engineer and architects (D&B contract).
- Involvement in initial contract programming, followed by regular short term programming as the project evolves. Monitoring and reporting of actual progress against contract programme.
- Compile monthly site progress report.
- Where applicable, work closely with the Pre-construction Team on; HSQE and Programme issues and review /comment on design information issued by both Consultants and Suppliers
- To ensure that the design process is effectively managed and sufficiently advanced to satisfactorily procure all necessary sub-contractors and materials in liaison with the Design Management, Commercial & Buying teams.
- Maintaining and further developing relationships with all key stakeholders including, client representatives, local authorities and supply chain.
- Ensuring a high level of health and safety is adhered to and matches the contractor’s policies and procedures.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports and chair regular catch ups with both your seniors and your site teams.
- Must have obtained an industry recognised degree or have come from a relevant build trades
- Previously held a Construction Director / Project Director role with a leading Residential Developer or Main contractor.
- Excellent organisational, man management and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and monitor robust programmes on complex multi-disciplinary projects
- A clear track record of successfully managing project teams.
- Proven Longevity with Previous employers
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Client facing and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Computer literate.
- Experience and a proven track record of successfully completing large projects including fast track residential, commercial and retail units and delivering challenging refurbishment and fit out contracts from inception through to final handover
- Experience managing Operational Teams
- Broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise across many types of construction and forms of contract
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their Applications via mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th June, 2016.