360 Degree Habitat Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- To sit within the Group Technical Innovation team and support the Group production facilities in defining, designing, building and delivering custom built production process equipment to support our continued production industrialisation and automation goals.
- To be involved in production industrialisation and automation efficiencies as well as lean manufacturing principles so a design led production engineering background or mind-set / passion for physical solutions development is essential.
- Secure and manage the inventory of raw materials used for the in house production of equipment & workstations
- Be responsible for the full end to end process of designing physical solutions using CAD or similar design packages
- Be personally responsible for the building and assembly or finished physical solutions, including prototyping and subsequent modification to finished article
- Responsible for the itemised costing of designs
- Monitoring the performance & user feedback of newly released physical system improvements.
- To work on projects as Hands on Engineer in the execution phase
- To work closely with the production managers across the group in identifying, designing, building and delivering physical equipment to support process improvements; from work benches and packing stations to conveyors, robotic packing systems and beyond.
- To act as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Research and propose areas of improvement/refinement for onsite production workflows using lean manufacturing principles.
- Manage the delivery of projects with support from the Technical innovation project manager to recognised project management processes.
- Any other related duties.
- B.Sc./HND in Civil, Structural, Mechanical and any other related field.
- 1-3 years relevant/active work experience in reputable construction company.
- Proficiency in engineering software is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage a large workload, and deliver high quality work within very tight timelines.
- Good Presentation skills, problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Must have a clear analytical mind with great mental and physical stamina to work as extensive travel within Nigeria could be part of the job.
- Strong Design skills using 3D AutoCad or similar
- Innovative team player with a positive attitude
- Good cultural fit for PhotoBox values of: honesty, passion, customer centricity, innovation and ambition
- Have a flexible approach and fast to learn new skills / work with new tools
- Language skills in French or German a plus
- Experience of Bosch Rexroth Modular profile based systems (including MTPro) a benefit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 11th December, 2015.