360 degree is a company that specialize in general civil engineering construction works, general merchandise, import and export services and general supplies. With Fifteen (15) employees specializing in civil engineering, Architecture and planning, Landscaping and estate management, we are very proud of accelerated professional experience brought to the firm by the principal partners and the professional staff of Architects, Planners, Engineers and Surveyors. This experience and expertise allows us to dazzle our clients with a wide range of structural analysis, Architectural planning and project management skills.This diversity of talents and round-the-clock project execution also provide our clients with the highest level of comprehensive service possible within the time frame.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Establish framework agreements with suppliers, lead negotiations with contractors and maintain a process for ensuring all contracts are reviewed effectively
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Contractors, Consultants and Project Managers
- Lead competitive tendering activities
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material requirements.
- Coordinate with project department to identify exact requirements, quantities and delivery schedules and team up with key persons to ensure the clarity on the specifications and expectations of each order/purchase.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports as per management requirements.
- Devise and utilize beneficial sourcing strategies to get quality vendors of materials, equipment or supply on the most profitable terms.
- Interview them in order to determine product availability, delivery and terms of purchase.
- Ensure all suppliers/contractors are registered with the company.
- Ensure supply of materials / services on time.
- Organize, plan, prioritize material /services requirements.
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating contracts policies with suppliers.
- Resolve vendor’s / contractors grievances and claims of suppliers.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts aswell as prepare cost / benefit analysis
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Develop reporting systems for each departments to ensure accurate inventory of supplies and availability of necessary goods and services.
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Raise/review purchase orders, claims and contracts in conformation with company policies.
- Any other duties as assigned
Key Skills & Requirements:
- HND/B.Sc. in Purchasing & Supply, supply Chain Management, Logistics and Business Administration
- At least 1-3 year experience.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Demonstration of construction sector experience is essential
- Knowledge of procurement process for tendering activities would be desirable
- Competent user of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication Skills with demonstrable experience of negotiating with contractors
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be attentive to details.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must look presentable at all times.
- Membership of a procurement professional organization (CIPS, NCIPSM is an added advantage)
Job Title: Director of Operations
- Will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Company’s projects and services throughout the region, which includes the full management and development of the contract teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget (including client contact and the scheduling of all equipment etc.).
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing contract teams delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Oversight (job selection, schedule and review) of the estimating function.
- Decision making responsibility concerning project cost, time, methods and performance
- Accountability for project planning, contract administration, execution, job cost tracking, billing, change order control system, claims and job close out
- Proven ability at detailed take-off and estimating for electrical projects
- Implement best business practices for project management procedures and documentation. Establish detail job cost system and procedures to collect required data from the field. (Time sheets, daily reports, change orders etc.)
- Coordinate with Project managers, status review of submittals.
- Be responsible for subcontract pay applications reviews and approvals.
- Conduct project kick off meeting with project team.
- Assist with project manager with the selection of subcontractors and suppliers for project buy-out.
- Provide monthly project status detail and cost to complete figures
- Coordinate and direct work force through project managers
- Conduct company project management meetings reviewing performance monthly and scheduling daily/weekly.
- Interfacing with contractors and in-house operations
- Supporting an injury free work environment and safety culture
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field, Business Management, and Economics.
- Advanced degree like a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in bidding and managing multiple electrical and construction of commercial buildings and industrial projects
- Prior experience with design/build, preferred
- Knowledge of electrical codes and general construction methods
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and write contracts
- Experienced in writing detailed scope proposals
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, estimating software (ConEst a plus)
- Demonstrated ability working with accounting department to produce accurate operational reports.
- Excellent people, communication and negotiating skills
Job Title: Graduate Engineers
- To sit within the Group Technical Innovation team and support the Group production facilities in defining, designing, building and delivering custom built production process equipment to support our continued production industrialisation and automation goals.
- To be involved in production industrialisation and automation efficiencies as well as lean manufacturing principles so a design led production engineering background or mind-set / passion for physical solutions development is essential.
- To work on projects as Hands on Engineer in the execution phase
- To work closely with the production managers across the group in identifying, designing, building and delivering physical equipment to support process improvements; from work benches and packing stations to conveyors, robotic packing systems and beyond.
- To act as the main technical adviser on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- Research and propose areas of improvement/refinement for onsite production workflows using lean manufacturing principles.
- Manage the delivery of projects with support from the Technical innovation project manager to recognised project management processes.
- Secure and manage the inventory of raw materials used for the in house production of equipment & workstations
- Be responsible for the full end to end process of designing physical solutions using CAD or similar design packages
- Be personally responsible for the building and assembly or finished physical solutions, including prototyping and subsequent modification to finished article
- Responsible for the itemised costing of designs
- Monitoring the performance & user feedback of newly released physical system improvements.
- Any other related duties.
- BSc./HND in Civil, Structural, Mechanical and any other related field.
- 1-3 years relevant/active work experience in reputable construction company.
- Proficiency in engineering software is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage a large workload, and deliver high quality work within very tight timelines.
- Good Presentation skills, problem solving skills and good negotiation skills.
- Must have a clear analytical mind with great mental and physical stamina to work as extensive travel within Nigeria could be part of the job.
- Strong Design skills using 3D AutoCad or similar
- Innovative team player with a positive attitude
- Good cultural fit for PhotoBox values of: honesty, passion, customer centricity, innovation and ambition
- Have a flexible approach and fast to learn new skills / work with new tools
- Language skills in French or German a plus
- Experience of Bosch Rexroth Modular profile based systems (including MTPro) a benefit
How to Apply
interested candidates should send their applications via mail to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31/10/2016