Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Development Officer
- To lead and generate new, informative, exciting and share-worthy content that will contribute to an increase in web traffic and customer engagement for the company and all its networks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, develop and manage high quality content for the company networks, including brand partners which will be applied to increase visibility and strategies across all company brands and products
- Conduct regular spot-checks throughout site and ensure that there is a consistent look and feel adopted in all web properties
- May be tapped to craft other communication materials such as presentations, email communication, newsletters, etc.
- Serve as brand ambassador for the company.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies, web writing styles and content distribution
- Spearhead the Content Team in creating strategies and implementing best practices to achieve desired results for the company networks
Key Experience Required
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of ethical search engine optimization techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator skills
- Data, analytics and metric oriented.
- A good Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2years experience.
- A disciple of social media(i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, wikis,
- RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Basic knowledge of and experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google
- Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content for various industries and/or interests
Job Title: Project/Account Lead
- The incumbent is involved with the supervision of sales, as well as developing relationship with customers.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining a cordial relationship with customers of the accounts he/she is designated to handle in a bid to create lasting relationships with such clients.
- Their duties are interconnected between satisfying the needs of the customer and enhancing sales within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate sales and attain the company’s sales objectives.
- Prepare budget appropriation with customers and internal administrators.
- Identify an existing organization of company contracts so as to generate fresh business or new accounts.
- Sustain and broaden relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the delivery of sales presentations to Management.
- Lead sales initiatives applicable to potential markets and customers.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Advertising, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations.
- Possess a University Degree in Business Management, Advertising and Marketing, from an accredited college or university.
- Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a
- persuasive manner, with professional business acumen with proficiency in working out budgets.
- Practical effectiveness to deliver commitments on time.
- Must be self motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.
Job Title: Programmer/Graphics Designer
- Create the look and layout of WEB sites, mobile WEB sites and native applications by planning and executing design and additions.
- Divide time between Web development and Web design
- Plan sites by clarifying goals, design functionality.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Develop Web pages in HTML and CSS code according to goals and design functionality.
- Provide technical design during product development stages
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
- Multiple mediums (WEB, mobile WEB, native applications)
- Variety of browsers
- Localization of design
- A Bachelor’s Degree of Science in multimedia or web design, or any related courses.
- With a minimum of 3 years related experience with responsibilities is required for the position.
- A background in Social Media is an advantage.
- Commercial Awareness Knowledge
- CSS3 Skill
- Photoshop Skill
- Graphic Design Skill
- HTML 5 Skill
- Php Skill
- Mysqi Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to:
Application Deadline 5th December, 2015.