Somotex Nigeria Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
· planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
· responding to breakdowns
· diagnosing faults
· repairing equipment
· supervising engineering and technical staff
· obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
· managing budgets
· maintaining statistical and financial records
· ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
· creating maintenance procedures
· managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
- Carry out appraisal for direct report
Education and Experience
A B.Eng, particularly in electrical, manufacturing, mechanical or production engineering.
· Working well under pressure
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Relevant technical knowledge
Experience required for the position:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in a manufacturing company.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send application and CV to [email protected]