Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, World Health Organisation, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) among other international donors.
One of our HIV projects – SHiPS for MARPs is currently seeking an entrepreneurial, results-driven candidate for the position of
Internal Audit Manager
This is a full manager position reporting to the Head of Internal Audit. The Internal Audit Manager will manage the audits of Society for Family Health including sub recipients, investigations, IT audit and audit of field offices in Nigeria. S/He will be responsible for audit planning, execution and report writing. S/He will prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets to achieve set objectives for the audit unit. S/He will be responsible for delivering the highest audit standards in day-to-day work within the organisation.
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any other related field, qualification in Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA) will be of an added advantage.
- Must possess an ACA, ACCA or CPA professional qualification.
- Must have minimum of seven (7) years post NYSC experience in full auditing or accounting practice in a non-governmental or other relevant organisation, with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Must be actively familiar with the use of Enterprise Resource Planning software preferably SAP.
- Must have good audit experience and compliance training.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with expertise in IT security.
- Must have very good understanding of donor funding rules and financial analysis. This is essential to this position as the role involves annual budget planning as well as producing audit reports.
Senior Officer – Internal Control Unit
This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Manager Internal Control Unit. The successful candidate will conduct audit of Global Fund sub-recipients/sub-contractors’ financial reports, assessment of internal control system, verification of assets, and ensure compliance with contract terms and donor rules and regulations. S/He will review Global Fund transactions in SFH field offices and in the head office operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and GF financial reporting and other regulations. S/He will conduct investigation or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected; participate in physical inventory counts of commodities, tax computations and other statutory requirement (e.g. PAYE, Pension, NHF, etc) to ensure compliance as well as conduct audits of cash funds at the head office and field offices.
Qualifications/Experience: The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Accounting or any related field. ACA and/or masters degree is an added advantage.
- Must possess minimum three (3) years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Senior Admin (Protocol & Logistics) Officer
This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Manager, Administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing local travel support to SFH staff/partners, coordinating hotel reservation and settling all corresponding invoices. S/He will provide all travel related information and services to SFH staff and business partners. S/He will ensure proper documentation to expedite timely processing of vendors’ invoices especially relating to air travels, hotels and related services.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Social or Management Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) year post NYSC experience, preferably working in an NGO in a similar capacity.
- Must have excellent management and organisational skills, understand and show respect for local customs and culture and possess excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably quallified candidates should click here to apply online.