Newrest Group – With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, rail catering, airport and motorway retail concession, contract catering, remote site and support services.
With 2014 revenues under management of 1.4 Billion Euros and more than 28,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the second largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Under the supervision of the General Manager you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Initiate and follow public relations actions with potential, new, as well as established clients.
- Implement commercial agreement signed with our client and ensure that products delivered comply with those agreements
- Check inventories of clients’ equipment
- Follow appropriate recording / reporting procedures related to commercial activities.
- Understand relevant political and legislative issues to establish / facilitate new business activity / renewal of contracts.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Ensure and centralize a fluid communication between the client and the operations department.
- Provide necessary information and documents to the operations department in order to warrant a perfect service to the client
- Inform the client about problems faced and solutions implemented to solve them
- Anticipate, prepare and manage clients’ visits and audits, perform written reporting to the Country General Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in Inflight catering
- English fluent, French is a plus
- Excellent computers skills
- Dynamic, extroverted, results oriented
- Master Degree in International Business
- Strong public relations skills supported by excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Position based in Lagos (the position includes travels to Abuja)
- Starting date: as soon as possible