GRM International – Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies.
We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars: International Development, Strategy Execution Consulting, Impact Investment, Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries. Introduction
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Grants and Finance Assistant
- Palladium is seeking a Grants and Finance Assistant for Voices for Change (V4C).
- The goal of V4C is to help transform social attitudes towards girls and women in Nigeria by working on specific individual, social and institutional changes.
- V4C Vision is to be known and recognised for creating new ways to change behaviour, contributing to a Nigeria where every girl, boy, woman and man achieves their full potential.
- The purpose of the Grants and Finance Assistant role is to provides support to the finance and grant team in managing the grants and contributes to the smooth running of the grants administration.
Essential Education and Experience Required
- A graduate degree in Finance or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in the field of Grants, Finance and compliance.
Key Competencies and Knowledge Required:
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Following up Partner Performance
- Project Financial Reporting and Review Communication
- DFID grant management guidelines.
- Palladium financial systems and processes.
- Legal issues surrounding grant compliance.