Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
Job Title: HR Coordinator
The Human Resources coordinator is a hands-on representative of the Human Resources department whose job is to help facilitate all basic Human Resources functions. The coordinator works immediately beneath the Senior Human Resources Business Partner but does not ordinarily supervise anyone directly. With diverse yet substantive job responsibilities, the Human Resources coordinator works with both current employees and new hires, making this a key position within the company.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Multitasks through actively participating in the recruiting process, analyzing employee turnover and retention,
- HR Coordinator’s duties include typical HR related tasks such as selecting candidates for interviews, data entry into a Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and creating methods to store employee data.
- They work with both current employees and new-hires, and must be able to manage multiple tasks at any given moment.
- Addresses employee matters and organizing work activities for a company.
- Responsible for preparing and coordinating any function pertaining to employment, compensation, labor negotiations and employee relations.
- The Human Resources coordinator plays an active role in formulating methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to management.
- Shall conduct a substantial amount of research, analysis and reporting in addition to daily tasks.
- The HR Coordinator is responsible for the organization of the office, implementing programs for training, and many other duties, working both independently and with others.
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be a graduate of HR or related courses.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of HR Generalist experience.Possession of an HR Professional Certification (eg CIPM,NIM, etc)
Organizational Context and Distinguishing Criteria:
Reports To (Title): Senior Human Resources Business Partner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Cv to [email protected]