K.A. Primewater Enterprises Limited, is a top-notch management consulting firm with focus Transformation in areas of Technology and Engineering, as well as advanced analytics across all related industries. Our Technology and consulting services bring deep, functional expertise to capture value across industry boundaries and between organizational silos.
K.A. Primewater Enterprises LTD, although incorporated in 2012, is structured with a group of professionals (Engineers, Software Architects and Business Experts) with collective experience of 36 years in Strategy Formulation, Planning, Design and Management of investments in excess of $10 Billion in Power, Telecommunications and Information Technology industries in Nigeria.
Our business model is one that creates a platform that seeks improvement in quality of experience. This is achieved through a network of Investors, Business experts, Academic researchers, Solution Providers, International Affiliations etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Engineering Unit
- To leads a team of engineers/contractors in the execution of their day-to-day activities in order to meet the goals and objectives of KAP, and ensuring KAP’s service commitment to customers are met.
- Ensuring field engineers work output is at par with the KAP’s pre-defined standards.
- Coordinate 24 hour 7 days a week, technical activities of field Engineers.
- Maintaining a database of ALL Infrastructure and Maintenance dependencies with escalation trigger points to clients where necessary.
- Liaise with client staff, contractors or independent service providers as the need arises,
- Ensures report and presentations are developed accurately and rendered as at when due.
- Analysis of Reports on Team/Contractor performance in the light of Service Level Agreements as well as in line with IHS Nigeria Standards.
- Timely Analysis of requests from internal and external stakeholders under assigned business area.
- Ensuring and maintaining a first-class Quality of Service by ensuring strict adherence to policies and procedures as well as recommending areas of improvement.
- Takes responsibility for the use and upkeep of all company resources issued to field engineers.
- Quality Execution of Responsibilities with 99.9% Accuracy.
- Reporting Quality
- Improving Maintenance standards as seen on state of infrastructure under assigned coverage area.
- B.Sc. (or HND) Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical/Telecommunication
- Minimum of 4 years experience in operations or implementation areas within the telecom environment
- Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role
- Power Systems
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Sound work ethics
- Excellent Power point and Excel Competence
- Computer and Information Management.
- Data Management.
General Working Conditions:
- Normal KAP working hours
- May be required to work extended hours
- National Travel.