Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production.
For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services’ to both multinational and Nigerian corporations, as well as discerning members of the public looking for something special.
The following job vacancies exist:
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent – Full time
To support the development and success of the marketing function of the attached division in relation to organizational overall objectives.
- Supervising the analysis and preparation of pre-qualification packages and technical bid proposals
- Managing the client relationship and keeping up-to-date database/information on bids and pre-qualification packages submitted to client.
- Managing the administrative follow up of all business development initiatives of the business
- Identifying business opportunities and prospects through researching and analyzing sales options
- Being responsible for expanding the company’s clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts
- Supervising of the identification of brand improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Supervising the development of business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Supervising the development of creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Effective management of customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning & organisational skills
- Good Negotiation & persuasion skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 10 – 15 years experience in a similar position, especially significant experience in Hospitality Industry
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT – GENESIS NIGERIA LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent – Full time
The Head of Human resources (HR) advises on, approves and implements policies relating to the effective use of personnel within an organisation.
The aims of the role are:
- To manage the right balance in employment of staff in terms of skills and experience and ensure its effectiveness.
- To manage the training and development opportunities available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- To manage the range of activities required by the company that employs people,whatever the size or type of business. These cover areas such as working practices, recruitment, pay, and conditions of employment, negotiation with external work-related agencies, and equality and diversity.
- To oversee the activities centered towards strategy and planning geared towards the staff welfare and administration.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Working with line managers on HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Managing the planning, delivering, training and inductions for new staff.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Overseeing staff recruitment which includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting,interviewing and selecting candidates
- Overseeing the development and implementation of policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Working closely with departments (consultancy role) assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the promotion of equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Managing any negotiation with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions.
- Supervising the administration of payroll and maintenance of employee records.
- Managing the interpretation and advice on employment law.
- Managing any dealings with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Managing and monitoring all HR issues of a division: recruitment, training, admin,development in accordance with legal requirements and in line with the company’s practices.
- Managing the support effective creative design for the implementation of systems to monitor the effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- Managing the development and descriptions of job functions and profiles in all units.
- Managing HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Ensuring activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Thorough knowledge of program planning, learning & development, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s business objectives
- Able to devise and manage the implementation of policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Able to develop KPIs
- Have the ability to motivate and challenge a team.
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
- Exceptional presentation skill
- Excellent command of English language
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 10 – 15 years HR management role working experience
JOB TITLE: CAMP BOSS
JOB TYPE: Permanent – Full time
To Manage the Industrial Catering Location efficiently, effectively and profitably ensuring that standards that support the brand name as best in class are achieved and sustained in line with the company’s long term development plan.
- Ensure high standard Catering and housekeeping services are achieved.
- To coordinate and supervise men and materials to achieve efficient and profitable day to day operation in the location in accordance with the company budget and target.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company’s rules and regulations in the camp of operation.
- To ensure all meal summaries are correct, reconciled and return to the office on time for invoicing.
- Establish procedure to balance client’s satisfaction with profitability.
- Conducting training in HSE and customer service delivering in the Location.
- Scheduling and planning logistic and supply movement in the location.
- Management of clients complains, staff duty roaster, leave roaster and orientation of new staff.
- Ensuring that operation is carried out with minimal cost while maintaining high standard exceptional quality delivering.
- Enforcing and ensuring high level of safety and hygiene to achieve zero food poison.
- Must be available at every meal time for the purpose of having direct feedback from the clients
- Ensure the effective dissemination of Health,Safety, & Environment (HSE) Policy, Procedure and implementation of same.
- Ensure that the Locations’ activities are controlled effectively and manage performance against plans, focusing on continuous improvement in line with the company’s mission, vision and objectives.
- Put in place controls, which ensures that Assets are maintained timely and periodically.
- Develop strategies that ensure Customers satisfaction is monitored periodically in a structured manner.
- Identifying strategic cost reduction initiatives that support improved profitability without compromising standards.
- Track daily meal service in the location through a standard and agreed procedure for the purpose of accountability.
- Effective and efficient management of daily mandaycost and submitting same report on daily and weekly basis to the Ops manager.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management for the efficient operation of Industrial Catering Location.
- Have basic knowledge of varieties of local and continental cuisine and able to supervise same to the delight of the customer.
- Ability to communicate fluently with clients and subordinate through the use of effective English and service language.
- Must be good in the use of computer most especially excel.
- Ability to present convincing analyses of location material usage when required.
- Must have the drive to increase sales and cost reduction optimization, through budget management and control process.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to manage location challenges.
- Good knowledge of portion control in management of material.
- Must be innovative and creative in menu engineering and introducing ideas that will promote sales and turnover.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE 2015-10-31