Engine a major oil & gas producer, is looking for experienced personnel with strong offshore experience. This is a permanent rotational position, a fantastic chance to gain invaluable experience for professional growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Instrument Commissioning Engineer
- Control all aspects of commissioning and start-up of instrumentation systems.
- Supervise the contractors’ activities.
- Ensure compliance to project specifications, international standards.
- Provide effective work execution in line with project schedule and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in construction projects in oil & gas industry.
- International offshore experience is a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of all applicable international standards.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Commitment to project demands, ability to build productive relationships with peers across disciplines.
Company offers competitive salary and excellent benefits program.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online