The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee-Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- The trainee have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc), Master’s degree (M.Sc, MBA)
- Driven, enthusiastic, persistent, confident and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Excellent systems knowledge: Microsoft suite programs and internet.
- A strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate and influence others.
How to Apply
Please follow the link below to apply
Click here to apply online