Cloud Energy is a trade mark for Citinet Technology Innovations Ltd, focused on conservation of the abundant Renewable Energy in our Environment. We have the necessary technology to harness the energy of the Sun and Wind and converting these into useable energy for both domestic and Industrial applications.
Our Energy conservation approach seeks to ensure that we develop energy efficient applications for the use of our clients, these energy efficient application will ensure that there is enhanced cost savings of up to 70% over using traditional applications.
Cloud Energy team consist of men and women with drive to deliver cutting edge solution renewable energy solution to homes and office , there by ensuring a more efficient home , that runs with Free Energy.
At Cloud Energy Sustainability is the watch word, that we seek to find new way to harness the abundant natural energy for your benefit
- Deliver the sales budget of the Company
- Grow sales within existing clients and generate new clients.
- Generate appropriate and reasonable sales projection and forcast on monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.
- Develop strong relationship with partners.
- Create new partners
- Strong channel and distribution creation individual
- Able to focus on public and corporate account
- Team player
- Excellent power point presentation skills.
- Minimum 10 years post graduation experience
- MBA will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in an energy conservation/alternate power company required.
- Able to drive.
SALES ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVES
- Able to deliver on sales target
- Has the capacity to generate New clients
- A good team player
- B.Sc or HND with 3 years post graduation experience in a power or energy conservation company an advantage.
- Able to read and Design Electrical Home Circuit diagram.
- Handle Home electrical wiring
- Able to install Solar system
- Applicant should be able to work long hours and weekend.
- Applicant should possess OND, NABTEB or any relevant Technical Education.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant should send forward their CV and application to [email protected] within 2 weeks of the date of this application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.