Blue Mahogany – We are a fully integrated interior design company dedicated to providing bespoke interiors for residential and commercial clients across Nigeria. To further strengthen our capacity to deliver, we require an exceptional candidate in the role mentioned below:
Job Position: Project Coordinator
Job Code: 150902 BM/PC/003
This role is responsible for delivering design projects of varying size, scope and complexities. The coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing, coordinating and controlling all project activities on behalf of Blue Mahogany
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
The key result areas of this role are:
Project Planning, Implementation and Delivery:
- Coordination of time lines, order deliveries, and installations.
- Prepare project completion documents on behalf of Blue Mahogany.
- Interpretation of Autocad and 3Ddrawings.
- Report writing on status of projects twice a week.
- Project management from initial concept to project delivery
- Preparation of project organization and communication chart.
- Regular site inspection for individual projects
- Managing core project themes of cost, time and quality.
- Responsibility for risk assessment and health and safety on all project sites
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Coordinating all vendors and contractors to final delivery of project.
- Dissemination of design information and update to vendors
- Vendor research, communication and relationship management
- On-site quality check and control
- Management of contractor Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Client Relationship Management:
- Client meeting attendance/participation
- Circulation of project information to the Client Relationship Officer for weekly client update and social media distribution
Project Budget and Financial Management:
- Management of project budget
- Weekly updates on spending and financial requirements to the finance team
- Negotiation of vendor agreements in conjunction with the Estimation and Billings Officer and Practice Manager
- Minimum academic qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in project management, construction or project site management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office package, Microsoft Project, Autocad, Archicad, Revit and other design and construction management software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills