S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sale Manager
- Personal Sales Activity.
- Representing the business at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating price changes, promotional calendars and activities to maximize sales of our products.
- Selling the products and pro-actively maximizing profitability through price management.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying and visiting potential customers for new business.
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Minimum 2 years’ successful experience in a relevant sales role.
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to act on and use own initiative.
- Experience of the chilled food or the dairy market is not essential but would be advantageous.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven by achieving sales and profit targets.
- Able to identify and progress new business opportunities.
- Strong analysis and sales reporting skills.
Job Title: Reconciliation Accountant
- The RA will be involved in the accuracy, correctness and integrity of the General ledgers
- Reconcile Fixed Assets ledgers
- Reconcile Cash accounts
- Reconcile Prepayments
- Reconcile entries on CRM
- Reconcile Revenue and Expenses ledgers
- Reconcile accounts relating to Equity
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statements
- Reconcile Inventory ledgers
- Reconcile Customer ledger accounts and receivables
- Reconcile Vendor ledger accounts and payables
- A good first degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields with a minimum of second class honours degree (upper division), from a reputable University
- A minimum of 2 years in a reputable organisation
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Teams Dynamics
- Resource Management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Highly proficient and versatile in the use of technology and accounting software
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Leadership skill
- Supervision and Coaching
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong financial and control management
- Carry out other tasks as may be assigned by supervisor
Job Title: Catering Manager
- Catering Managers plan, organise and develop the food and beverage services of organisations and businesses, while meeting customer expectations, food and hygiene standards and financial targets.
- Managing the food and beverage provision for functions and events;
- Supervising catering and waiting staff at functions;
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs;
- Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff;
- Organising, leading and motivating the catering team;
- Interacting with customers if involved with front of house work;
- Liaising with suppliers and clients;
- Negotiating contracts with customers, assessing their requirements and ensuring they are satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering);
- Ensuring compliance with all fire, licensing, and employment regulations;
- Maximising sales and meeting profit and financial expectations.
- Planning staff shifts and rosters;
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed;
- Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts;
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided;
- Keeping financial and administrative records;
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels;
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required;
Application Deadline 30th December, 2015.