MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business.
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
At MainOne, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products, services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and pioneers of great products and services forever thinking of better.
We have corporate offices from Nigeria to Ghana to Portugal. International and home opportunities are available.
MainOne is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Project)
The Electrical Engineer will be chiefly responsible for supervising and monitoring daily project Electrical works as assigned by the GM. Site and reporting work progress including performing quality checks and controls.
Key responsibilities will include to;
- Supervision of Mechanical & Electrical Works
- Monitoring & reporting daily Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) work activities on site
- Keep track of installations & ensure alignment with approved design drawings
- Ensure quality of work, terminations, piping, cable lugs etc. with great attention to detail
- Ensure quality of materials for conformance with approved specifications and regulations
- Supervising tests of materials including ATP (Acceptance Test Procedures) and FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests)
- Keep custody of printed maintenance drawings
- End to end project management and delivery (Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Quality Control & Reporting, Documentation & Closure) of assigned projects and in line with overall business goals
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Head Capital Projects.
To work directly under the supervision of the GM Capital Projects
Project Management Officer, Other Project engineers/PMs, Technical Projects Supervisor, Facilities engineers, Procurement, Technical team
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc Electrical Engineer/Other relevant fields
- (Minimum 4-6 years in Electrical Power Systems) with a track record of site supervision experience.
- Business process design and development skills
- Report writing skills
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Very strong Project Management skills
- Strong ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Project Experience including supervision of (Mechanical & Electrical) M&E works
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS-Visio/AutoCAD
- Organization, planning and budgeting skills
- Good knowledge of telecoms network quality standards and support infrastructure.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply