At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: System Operator / Sr. System Operator or SME
- Monitors and ensures compliance with the internal policy and procedures, provides support for the Information Technology infrastructure including vendor escalation, takes inbound vendor calls and works with them or routes them to the appropriate resources, manages inbound employee calls and identifies and escalates internal issues.
- Perform proactive monitoring of all components in IT Infra stack including Power & Cooling system, Servers & Storage, Network devices and LAN/WAN link, Banking Channel Devices and Transactions, Banking application.
- Update assigned tasks in a timely manner; escalate as required to management, vendors and clients.
- Ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance, problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- 24/7 monitoring requires a flexible schedule with weekend and evening support
- Good writing and reading skills
- Excellent follow up and time control skills
- Ability to assess the impact of different network problems
Desired Skills and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Senior skills and experience more than 5 years will be considered
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) or team lead as past roles will be preferred