Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Account Executive PS
The Corporate Account Manager (AM) role adds value tMicrosoft by delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing business produced through relationship excellence and sales excellence practices where the customer views the AM as trusted advisor.
The Corporate AM role is responsible for delivering a well-managed business of customer accounts that meets or exceeds revenue targets through demonstrated value tthe customer, relationship and sales excellence practices and representing One Microsoft in the Enterprise.
The success of the business is measured in the following ways:
- An expanding footprint in accounts through year-over-year percentage increase in customer addressable revenue (AR).
- Account growth through increased signed EA renewal rates and net-new opportunity revenue while meeting annual revenue targets.
- Year-over-year growing integration of partners and services in key wins.
- Year-over-year increase in customer satisfaction as measured by Relationship Management scores.
- Reciprocal Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) in place for each account that meet quality standards defined by Sales management and included as part of a comprehensive up-to-date account plan.
- Business value discussed in every discussion and every proposal with the customer.
- The customer is current on the installation and use of current products available through the EA or SA. and realizes the value of new capabilities aligned tthe Microsoft roadmap
Requirements for the role:
Embodies Microsoft core values of:
- Integrity and honesty
- Open and respectful
- Big challenges
- Has strong time management and prioritization skills; is organized and methodical in his/her approach.
- Has passionate attitude for sales, technology and customers as an enabler for a company’s growth.
- Is experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Has the “discipline” of working with people; is structured in his/her approach tleading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- Is experienced and adept at getting people working towards a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills.
- Is tough skinned; shows nfear in the face of challenges; is someone whdoesn’t take things personally.
- Knows how tdeliver on promises.
- Is creative, innovative; is often seen as visionary in his/her approach.
Account Executive EPG CORP
The EPG Account Executive – Corporate manages a small portfolio of Microsoft’s largest enterprise customers. This role is responsible for delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing book of business that includes: revenue, annuity relationships, and the consumption of Microsoft cloud products. This role executes great account planning and team leadership that results in strong relationships with both IT decision makers and line of business decision makers in each account. The Account Executive is unique in the EPG sales organization because it is this role that is responsible for leading and orchestrating all of the other roles involved in selling to and supporting the customer – as one unified team. Superior execution of team selling ensures that Microsoft is a strategic business partner to the customer and demonstrates that Microsoft has the technical and sales capabilities and capacity to lead our customers in transforming to digital businesses by delivering unprecedented experiences and results.
- Create business value for your customer by being a strategic business partner. You do this by having insight into your customer’s market, industry and business model; by discovering your customer’s business priorities and challenges; by having a clear knowledge of sponsors, decision-makers, influencers and blockers; and by creating an account plan for a long-term relationship based on providing value to key stakeholders.
- Identify key Business Decision Makers across Marketing, Finance, Sales & HR and develop strong relationships with them – using both Enterprise Marketing resources as well as by teaming with partners or Services.
- Provide value-focused solution selling by clearly establishing the business value that Microsoft technology and services add to the customer’s broader business objectives.
- Leverage Customer Planning to help our customers realize the value of their investments through implementation (deployment), and usage (consumption) of the cloud services they have invested in.
- Lead and coordinate the Account Team’s engagement with the customer, ensuring our customers fully benefit from Microsoft and our Partners’ full offerings – ensuring that each Account Team member is aware of relevant engagements through all aspects of the sales, deployment and usage cycles.
- Attain revenue quota and deliver assigned (CBI) priorities.
Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Applicants should have a strong sales and business background centred on Microsoft technologies with 5-10+ years of industry-related experience, as well as a deep understanding of key competitive technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with teams (virtual and local) is required.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to senior business and technical decision makers mapped to the customer’s core business priorities.
- B.S. in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required;
- MBA is preferred.
Sr Opportunity Mgr SMSP
Would you like to have an impact on one of the fastest growing SMSG segments for Microsoft? The SMSP segment represents a significant opportunity for Microsoft to become the market leader in revenue, share and customer satisfaction. This role requires outstanding sales and business leaders who want to make an impact.
As a Large Opportunity Manager, you will lead the sales process for Strategic / high value opportunities, working with customers and partners, driving deals to closure. Your actions will have immediate results on Microsoft’s revenue, market share and customer & partner satisfaction. Your key responsibilities will include:
(Strategy) Strategic Opportunity Sales Plan – proactively drive the planning and orchestration of key strategic opportunities in assigned territories to meet scorecard and revenue goals. Align resource investments (specialist, partner, BIF, etc.), ensure sales pipeline is full, and scorecard strategies with identified territory revenue opportunity are identified. Identify strategies to take share from Microsoft’s top competitors, including: Google, Oracle, Open Source/Linux, Salesforce.com, VMWare. This planning will produce an Opportunity Map with prioritized strategies and approaches to focus efforts to achieve operational and sales goals faster.
(Working with Others) Collaboration – taking ownership for driving Microsoft towards trusted advisor status with partners and customers and building relationships with key executives. Fostering relationships internally in Microsoft and externally with partners and customers, coaching internal teams and partners on key Microsoft offerings including EA, EAP, ECI, and Online Services. Collaborating with internal teams & partners to maximize opportunities and drive velocity in customer engagements. Co-sell with partners, coaching them throughout the sales cycle, and enabling them to represent Microsoft to mid-market customers.
(Execution) Opportunity Management – Own execution of large opportunities that are valued over $50K USD or strategic sales efforts in assigned territories through closure for Commercial and Public Sector customers. Partner with Inside Sales & Marketing counterparts to engage top net new annuity targets, qualify opportunities, and ensure healthy sales pipeline. Ensure internal and external resources are engaged appropriately, co-selling with partners, and using sales excellence techniques to ensure all opportunities are tracked in pipeline management tools through to closure and conducting win/loss reviews. Evangelize Microsoft’s innovation roadmap by aligning customer business priorities to Microsoft value offerings, such as: How Microsoft Can Save Customers Money, Hosting Solutions, Software + Services Solutions, and Industry Solutions. Introduce Software Asset Management to customers and uncover any Unlicensed PCs. Uncover Dynamics cross-sell opportunities to increase Revenue per Socket per Account. Support CPE initiatives within your assigned account list Maintain accurate pipeline & forecast.
The Large Opportunity Manager engages and owns Licensing, Infrastructure, Application Platform, and Business Productivity Optimization sales efforts from the Develop (20%) through Close (100%) stages of MSSP for Commercial and Public Sector, large or strategic opportunities including Online Services within SMS&P. Large Opportunity Manager engagement is recommended for opportunities that are valued over $50K USD or that strategically improve Microsoft’s competitive position in the market (e.g., the customer is recognized as a leader in their industry and where there is considerable up/cross-sell opportunity or the opportunity would result in a high-profile and reference-able competitive win). LOMs might only need to be engaged on key strategic Education CPM accounts based on capacity, this should be agreed to in advance.
When engaged, Large Opportunity Managers takes full ownership of individual opportunities; driving opportunity planning, resourcing, and execution in accordance with MSSP with partner and Microsoft resources (PAM, Tele, LSS, SSP, etc.) and ensuring opportunity data is updated in the pipeline management system (Seibel, PSM, or GSX). Large Opportunity Managers are leading the Opportunity for Microsoft, while keeping partners in the forefront to maintain the ongoing relationship with the customer.
Experience: 5 – 8 years of related experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) / MBA
Knowledge / Skills:
Translating technology into business value across a wide variety of solutions (UC, BI, CRM/xRM, IT desktop/systems management, IT Security, business process automation). Resource management to ensure target ROI on sales engagement. Strategic negotiations.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.