Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the 2nd level Operations Service Resource Fulfillment Position at Ericsson
Job Position: 2nd level Operations Service Resource Fulfillment
- Remote integration and configuration of WCDMA/GSM/LTE RAN network elements
- Create/correct data transcript files to configure or update the existing network elements or to add new network elements
- Provide fault management on specific network nodes: BTS/TRC/BSC(for GSM), NodeB/RNC(for UMTS), E-NodeB(for LTE)
- Perform preventive&corrective maintenance, problem management, acceptance and fault management and tracking
- Logging the performed activities in specifically ticketing tools
Job experience requirements
- knowledge of one or more of: GSM/UMTS/LTE architectures & network topologies & standards
- knowledge of access medium technologies: FDMA,TDMA,CDMA,OFDM
- experience of multivendor products: NSN, Huawei, ZTE, ALU is a plus
- knowledge of data networking technologies is a plus
- knowledge of Core or transmission protocols & technologies is a plus
- knowledge of UNIX or LINUX operating systems is a plus
- proven experience in remote or site operations(design,planning,optimization,integration,acceptance,commissioning,testing,support) of related nodes
- often communication with contractors/partners/customers as well as with various internal units and stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunications, Computer Information Systems or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Other job requirements:
- Knowledge of the French language would be an advantage
- Availability for on-call work schedule, night work
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online