The Youth Assembly at the United Nations (YA) is a unique platform created to foster dialogue and generate partnerships between exceptional youth, UN high officials and staff, private sector, and civil society.
The 2016 Summer edition will feature three days of plenary sessions and interactive workshops where youth will develop the skills they need to take a stand and enact change in their communities and globally. The Youth Assembly is structured around the United Nation’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- If you are a young leader or professional (age 16-28) interested in global development issues, now is your chance to partake in meaningful exchanges with key players from different fields and sectors.
- Youth leaders and aspiring youth leaders, ages 16-28
- Applicants under 16 years old (at the time of the event) are NOT eligible and will not be accepted.
- Visit a Permanent Mission to the United Nations
- Receive a Youth Assembly limited edition souvenir
Applications are evaluated and processed on a first-come, first-served basis
Application Deadline: April 29th, 2016.