The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. In late 2013 the strength of the standing army totaled nearly 100,000 men. An additional 82,000 trained members of paramilitary forces were available to augment regular units as necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
74 Regular Recruits intake 2015 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women. This is to in for the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online application for the 74 Regular Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women commences on 30th July 2015 and end on 12th September 2015.
Job Title: Non-Trades Men/Women
- Posses a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website
- Be between the ages of 18-22 years for non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18-26 years by 1st june
- Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
Mode of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal www.narecruitment.org
- Log on to the above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the guarantor form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and guarantor forms.
The Nigerian Army reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to obtain their e-Vouchers directly through this portal www.narecruitment.org or buy paper vouchers from the designated banks.