PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Channel Operations Training Manager
To deliver professional and quality learning solutions, training and related staff development programmes to all staff of the Channel Operations unit of Stanbic IBTC Bank’s Personal and Business Banking unit. The initiatives implemented are to align with the strategic intent and direction of the overall business and result in improved individual and business performance. To ensure that all programmes implemented result in positive return on investment for the business.
• Own the process of ensuring that the learning and development needs of the Channel Operations unit staff are proactively identified and met.
• Partner with the Channel Operations unit in ensuring a structured approach to the delivery of identified needs.
• Vendor engagement: Identify suitable training vendors and ensure satisfactory delivery of programmes.
• Own the process of developing Personal Development Plans for all Channel Operations staff.
• Implementation of Personal Development Plans in the most cost effective manner
• Ensure alignment of leaning and development programmes to the Personal and Business Banking (PBB) Unit’s strategy
• Ensure all programmes implemented result in a positive return on investment and impact the bottom line positively by measuring the impact of key learning initiatives with a view to determining ROI (Return on training investments)
• Update learning intervention materials in line with policy/procedural/legislative changes.
• Update existing learning Pathway per role for channel Operations staff
• Render periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual ) L&D activity reports to the business and the line.
• Facilitate learning / training programmes
• Deliver an e-learning framework and content for Channel Operations.
• Drive the usage of online learning and alternative learning platforms
• Influence behaviours towards desired change
Administration of Initiatives
• Ensure the tracking of all course attendance via SAP LSO across the business
• Devise monitoring tools and thereafter monitor effectiveness of training and other people development activities.
• Establish monitoring and evaluation of programmes to ensure the right people are developed, their performance improved and that there is a return on investment for the business
• Manage overall Learning and Development budget – keep track of L&D expenditure ensuring reconciliation of L&D accounts
• Management of the Learning & Development centre
Team Work & Managing Relationships
• Establish and leverage relationships with third party training suppliers
• Effective relationship management within the L&D team to ensure achievement of business goals
• Consult with the business functional leadership and HC Business Partners (HC BP) to establish priority needs within Stanbic IBTC annually
• Work closely with the HC team and the business leaders to deliver exceptional business performance through the provision of first class people development initiatives.
• Share best practice with, and provide feedback to, the business leadership on people related issues, climate and local development and initiatives.
• Work with HC and business leadership to identify and implement Leadership development initiatives.
• Build effective relationships, influence and motivate business leaders to ensure their wholehearted commitment to effective application of people development policies and practices e.g. coaching, capability mapping, people plans etc.
• Personal update of information from circulars/GRG
• Lead training in line with new business initiatives – own responsibility
• Certified on “Train the Trainer”.
• Personal accreditation as Master Assessor
• Flawless consulting skills
• Business Acumen
Consult with the line
• Provide advice to business units/Point of Representation (POR’s) regarding learning interventions e.g. content, target audience, availability, delivery channels, description of learning intervention, expected learning outcomes etc.
• Conduct needs analyses/skills audits in the business to ascertain knowledge and skills gaps and the relevance of current core learning interventions e.g. Content, target audience, availability, delivery channels etc.
• Act as change agent
• Establish close working relationships with countries, matrix managers, line manager, HC managers and all other stakeholders in supporting the business plan / strategies.
Key performance measures
• Percentage completion of planned programs
• Completion of and implementation of Personal Development Plans
• Return on Investment on implemented programs
• Effective management of allotted budget / Cost efficiency.
• Alignment of implemented programmes to business strategy
• Highly effective / hitch-free service delivery on a consistent basis
Data Analytics Manager – Forensic (Advisory)
Candidates should have prior consulting experience, including 9+ years of data analytics experience with at least 2 years of experience at the management level. They should have strong problem solving skill as well as a strong understanding of relational databases, SQL, ad hoc analysis, reporting and data visualization. The candidates should also have an understanding of the latest trends in data analytics and data science.
Professionals should have a successful track record of managing both large and small projects, working in an onshore / offshore delivery model, coaching and mentoring the team and providing project management support for engagements. In addition, the candidates should have very strong written and verbal communication skills. Being able to articulate prior examples of creative problem solving with the application of data analytics is expected.
– A minimum of 9 years of data analytics experience of which at least 5 years in consulting. (Required)
– At least 2 years of experience working at a management level. (Required)
– Proven ability to lead and motivate teams. A “can do” attitude including a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help get the job done. (Required)
– Strong understanding of data analytics, including relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), ad hoc analytics, data visualization (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.), and reporting. (Required)
– At least one technical certification related to databases and SQL (i.e. Oracle OCA, Microsoft certification, etc.) (Required)
– Excellent communication and presentation skills (including written and verbal communication skills).(Required)
– Prior experience managing large and small teams in delivering data analytics services.(Required)
– Strong problem solving skills. The candidate should be able to provide examples of prior problem solving where they applied data analytics skills. (Required)
– Ability to travel onsite to a client if required. (Required)
– Ability to travel onsite to a client if required. (Required)
– Ability to learn new tools and technologies if required.(Required)
– Prior experience working in the crisis management / incidence response / forensic technology space. (Preferred)
– An understanding of and experience analyzing ERP data sources, including General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable data. (Preferred)
– An understanding of new trends in data analytics and data science, including tools, conepts and applications.(Preferred)
– An understanding of scripting and/or programming languages (VBA, Python, Perl, Java, VB / C# .NET).(Preferred)
– Basic understanding of accounting concepts.(Preferred)
– Prior experience delivering an innovative solution outside of what was required and requested from their role.).(Preferred)
– Prior experience working in an Agile / SCRUM delivery model.).(Preferred)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.