Mikano, with her new technology, skills and experience coupled with the high-tech latest modern machines acquired has been in the forefront of manufacturing and assembling of generating sets in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (MD)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a high quality secretarial and organisational support service.
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organising and maintaining effective filing systems.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- Providing cover for other senior PAs as required.
- Effective management of the electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and following them up.
- Word processing correspondence, memos and reports from written copy or audio tape and preparing presentations.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with the grade of the post
- Experience as a Personal Assistant to senior management.
- Experience of electronic diary management.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts both internal and external to the University.
- Ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communication quickly and produce accurate, timely minutes.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstration of the ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 3rd December, 2015.