Hayat Holding is among Turkey’s top 100 industrial companies, employing over 10,000 people both in Turkey and abroad. Hayat Group is a conglomerate that operates mainly in two industries.
Kastamonu Entegre is the leading company in the wood-based panel industry and Hayat Kimya is among the top FMCG companies.
Job Title: Demand Planning Specialist
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Review Hayat Kimya Nigeria sales figures / marketing events on a monthly basis and advise the Team on Supply Chain progression.
- To manage the Hayat Kimya Nigeria demand scheduling in order to achieve the target Customer Service Levels at the appropriate cost.
- To provide a single coordination point of contact for Supply Chain Planning and Customer Service Management.
- Ensure that forecast is visible as early as possible. Monitor stocks inventory products and ensure forecast is reflected correctly. Maintain Life Cycle Codes.
- Works closely with Hayat Kimya Nigeria Supply Chain team and global supply chain stakeholders to ensure stocks are ordered within agreed working capital levels and Best Practise is followed at all times.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- To support the local / international supply chain team in its daily activities.
- Management of data using SAP or any related as planning tools, and to ensure all changes in product range are correctly reflected to allow for efficient demand planning.
- Ensure key inputs into the system and SAP are done and that any arising problems are communicated immediately with suggestions for improvement.
- Work closely with Sales Team / AS Demand Planning team/ Customer Service team (CSM) and Logistics Planner and to ensure no stock outs of key products.
- To use market information to negotiate better supply dates and to minimise stock outs or arrival delays.
- 3-5 years working experience in FMCG
- Can work well under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector
- Shows initiative, is proactive and be willing team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to use key supply chain systems and tools, SAP and any other system that will be implemented.
- Analytic Thinking, Planning & Organizing Ability, Result Oriented
How to Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted